Sep 29, 2013

Autumn has arrived

Although the weather might not seem to notice it. It's tremendously sunny here in Barcelona. But the fact that autumn is here, my favorite season, is the arrival of American Vogue's September Issue. Yes, the big book with this year 902 pages (14 less than last year) of new seasons fashion (mostly adds). I tend to buy it at the end of September as I am lazy to walk until the middle of Las Ramblas to the International Magazines Kiosk so I only do it when there's the fear it might be already too late to buy it.

After, it's pleasant to start the day glimpsing this image overload magazine. Usually during summer I hardly buy any fashion magazines as the summer selection; bikinis etc. tiny clothes is not so tempting, but when autumn arrives I am more than willing  to study the seasons chunky knits and warm coats. Time to cover up our bodies girls!

This year the cover is really fresh portraying the wonderful actress Jennifer Lawrence; beautiful and natural. The magazine itself is nothing really special; adds, adds and more adds and some maybe interesting article, but it's more the routine for "the starting of the autumn" that makes me to buy this issue. As I no longer study anything "back to school" doesn't exist to me, so I have to find some other things to get inspired. This September Issue is one of those.




No comments:

Post a Comment