Aug 29, 2013

Mandatory Lumene purchases

Everyone who lives outside her home country more probably has a list of things to do and to buy when traveling back to home. The same for me; I'm always worried if I have time to eat the maximum amount of different milk products; yogurts etc. as in Finland there is an excessive selection of those, much more than in any other country and I don't even know the names of all these products as they don't exist anywhere else than Nordic countries. Milk is so good.

Other thing what I always do is that I buy a bunch of Lumene -products; some make ups and creams. Lumene is a Finnish cosmetic company that produces all its goods in Finland. They have very good price quality ratio and as the price segment is not too high, middle priced, I always buy some items when visiting Finland. I also like the Nordic, clean and fresh image that the company is famous for. There slogan is: "Beauty from the clean Nordic nature"(Kauneutta puhtaasta pohjoisesta luonnosta).

This time I bought Lumene Sensitive Touch creams + my regular powders and mascara purchases. New thing is CC Color correcting Cream (I haven't tried that yet). As the company is from Finland I can find good products with correct shades for pale, nordic skin. They also have good redness eliminator products for reddish couperose skin.

My mistake was to buy a new mascara and I didn't check the tester at all and the result was that the applicator is way too thick and therefor very messy when applying mascara. It reminds me more of a hair worm than a make up tool. I need to pay more attention to the testers next time.


Like two berries; Lumene mascara and a hair worm.


This time's Lumene Kit; Sensitive Touch Daily Moisture Cream, Sensitive Touch Comforting Night Cream, Sensitive Touch Comforting Eye Cream, Lumene Natural Code Skin Perfector Matt Powder, Beauty Base Red Neutralizer Concealer, Natural Code Skin Perfector Shine&Redness Eliminator, Natural Code Eye Dramatizer Volume-Maximisin Mascara (bad purchase), CC Color Correcting Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment