Nov 24, 2011

I love that jersey!



Already a while ago when passing a mall I saw the cover of H Magazine, November Issue 2011. I had to stop and grab it to see the beautiful cover of the issue. What a wonderful jersey!  Soft, smooth and flowerish, but in an abstract way. I continued my way, but today I had to return to buy the magazine, the jersey was haunting me. I was positively surprised when knowing the designer is Sita Murt, a Spanish designer! Lately I have discovered several brands that I though were French to be Spanish ones, later for sure I will do a cavalcade of them.

Sita Murt; I knew there is a designer with that name+shops, but I never had entered any or investigated what lies behind the brand. I thought the clothes would be a bit too serious for me, too expensive as well...  A visit to the website revealed a collection of jerseys and the H Magazine cover jersey will be in my "let's save for the sales"-list. Absolutely simple and stunning!



No comments:

Post a Comment