Nov 21, 2011

Beautiful lamps

Previously I haven't paid too much attention to lamps, or I haven't had any particular idea how a lamp should be. back in time when I was a student I always had the classical paper lamp, which was cheap and quite practical to take from one place to another. Now in my own flat, and especially after painting the rooms I have been paying more attention to the lamps out in the market, which one should I pick? There are beautiful options, but also expensive ones and then again those ones that would need lot of space around them. Here I listed some of my favorites, but yes, finally bought one economic and really basic from Habitat. But still I can admire the designers choices to beautiful and big homes.



Fun 1MD by Verner Panton, so girly, but modern.



Icarus by Tord Boontje; I love feathers!



Drop Light by Christian Cubina, more for the kitchen maybe.


Pendant Lamp A330S by Alvar Aalto, I would put this to the bedroom.




And finally; Sophie from Habitat. This one I finally bought, and yes, it is a bit boring compared to the others.





No comments:

Post a Comment