Nov 10, 2011

Finally got a Blahnik



As my first post I want to share my very first Manolo Blahnik-shoe, and yes, it is only one and hanging on a chain. The Catalan jewel company, TOUS, collaborated with Mr. Blahnik and the result is this lovely classic model, Mary Jane as a necklace.

For me, my Blahnik-shoe is even more special, because I had my birthday back in October and was not expecting my boy to buy any present apart from one jersey that he had paid when we were shopping (I had been slightly disappointed that he paid my purchase and said: "This will be then your birthday present."), so when I had this TOUS-present waiting in my pillow I was happily surprised. In fact I was more delighted for the gesture than for the shoe itself...

I haven't been too much of a fan for TOUS, but now, maybe me getting older, I have started to like this Spanish  family company's jewelries...not their Teddy bear-classics, but some of the other models. They are enough simply to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment