Sep 11, 2012

Morning glory

On my free days I love long, lazy mornings. I need to wake up alone, prepare my morning coffee with my classic Bialetti coffee maker and enjoy coffee&cake while reading some magazine. Today's choice has been old Kauppalehti Optio, which light ups the day with Finnish language and good articles.

To start the day is really essential. Only after having spent something like an hour (or more) by myself I am able to socialize and share the morning moment with my boyfriend. This suits him fine as he sleeps much longer than me and when waking up he has everything prepared and I can have my second round of coffee.

Although I adore my classical style coffee makers I also do fancy Ascasos -machines. Those have real style and what best: they are from Spain! Designed and made in Spain since 1962! So this year is also 50th anniversary to the company. It is a family business and the creator J.Ascaso is still around although has already handed the business over to his son. The product range is wide from home/office coffee machine to bar/restaurant equipment, spare parts, coffee grinders and complements. And they are made in Gavà, next to Barcelona!

Their slogan "for coffee lovers" tells it all, so if you have a coffee lover friend and you are lack of present ideas, maybe from Ascaso you might find something to choose from.




The model Dream has a total retro look and an abundant selection of colors!





The model Steel is perfect if you want to play "the home barista".



The Basic might be my choice, simply and stylish.



For coffee lovers!



And my collection of Bialetti's coffee makers on Polkka Jam's dishcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment