Sep 2, 2022

New startings

Yesterday, the 1st of September was my first unemployment day. I felt fine, energetic, delighted to have a free day. The day before my temporary contract in women´s clothing brand NOSH had ended. In a way it was my dream job as it was a Finnish clothing brand, responsible manufacturing made in Europe and its homy style corresponded to my taste as well. It had a great team and I felt fine in it. The situation was sad as I had hoped to continue there and the company also had wished to be able to provide me a new contract, but as the economy is how it is it was not possible this time.

But yesterday I still felt happy and overwhelmed. It was my harvesting day. Weather was splendid, sun was shining, but already with autumn chilly temperature. 

Today I am already a bit blue. Two days ago in my final day at work in the evening I applied to two new positions and I have heard nothing from them. I start to worry whether someone still wants to hire me and how my economical situation will be. This is of course worrying.

I have a huge "to do"-list for this month or months to come. I will be busy and occupied there is no worry for that, but I would love to be part of a good work community, to earn a monthly salary and just keep living normal life. I am afraid not feeling necessary to anyone and starting to feel anxious and not worthy.

I try to keep focusing on good things.

And I love autumn; it is my favorite season! To pick berries and harvest veggies, start to dress warmly with pullovers, start new knitting projects, start to bake. There are good things ahead. 

Let's keep heads up!



No comments:

Post a Comment