Sep 28, 2022

I love autumn

Today I have been happy, I felt energetic. I am still without a job, and just this week got a negative answer from one of the companies I had applied to, but today I am not stuck in desperate mood. I actually planned ahead some projects (thanks to Domestika) and felt overwhelmed that I can actually do something, be creative. My issue though is I am doing too many things, projects at the same time and then it feels nothing is ready or ever will be. This is something I need to work on...

Last week I visited north of Finland, Rovaniemi where my dad lives and where I am from. As no need to go to work I appreciated this free time I have now. Up north the autumn colors are splendid and it was so great to go to forest and pick some red berries. I would love to do this also here at southern Finland, but I am not yet familiar with the great forests we have here. With time I will learn to know my surroundings.



No comments:

Post a Comment