May 7, 2013

Spring has arrived, again





Hopefully now it stays, as I am about to update my closet from winter to spring/summer clothes. Now would be a perfect time to make an inventory of what clothes I have, which ones I don't use etc. I'm not worried about the amount of textiles there is, I never have considered myself as a shopaholic, but to have an order and update of what I own. I am not going to follow any principles of limiting the amount of clothes, though might be interesting.

Hmmm, now when writing about it might be worth of trying the Project 333. From the blog Pitsikirja - a lace diary I learned about the Project 333 that is "a minimalist fashion challenge that invites you to dress with 33 items or less for 3 months". As a curiosity I could count my clothes to verify whether the amount of them is extensive, although I think not. Will see..

Well, for the first time the inventory came to my mind when I received a Moleskine Style Journal as a gift. First I thought what I should do with that, but now when having it it starts to be very useful. For example you can list all the sizes of your family&friends in order to know the right size of each brand when buying presents. One would avoid the stupid "what's your size" -calls. At the end very practical.

As a listing lover this kind of journal might work well, to have all stylish things under one covers.


As the Moleskine calendars this book also has stickers to point out different pages. Things to list on these pages would be favority Etsy -shops, vintage -shops in Barcelona etc. 


Another inventory would be to clear up all the piles of magazines, articles ripped off from different leaflets etc. and maybe, just maybe gather only the "important&useful" things up to the Style Journal.






No comments:

Post a Comment