Dec 31, 2012

Best perfume add 2012

The year is about to change. Good. I wish the 2013 will be happy one.

Here I leave the best perfume add, in my opinion, of this year. It is Yves Saint Laurent's Manifesto. I love Jessica Chastain as an image of the perfume, the violet color and the dipping trend on it. Very beautiful lady with hands full of violet. The scent is too sweet to my taste, ("It starts off with fresh green wave, bergamot and black currant. The heart includes accords of white flowers such as Sambac jasmine and lily of the valley. The base is woody and slightly oriental and captures notes of cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean.") so I just admire the add on the women's magazines. 

I hope you all have a wonderful year to come!


Stylish YSL Manifesto

This winter's YSL make up with the name "Northern look" that has been inspired by the northern lights by Lloyd Simmonds (AD of the make up in YSL).

No comments:

Post a Comment