Dec 18, 2012

Beautiful covers

Again this month I bought a magazine due to its stunning cover; such a beauty and stylish cover on Vogue Spain's December issue. I am not a great fan of Kate Moss (or Vogue), but in this greenish photo she looks really elegant. I love the green typography.

Inside the Vogue there is a special report of Mario Testino; a collection of Spain inspired photos from recent years.

This green cover reminds me of another favorite of mine; Gloria December 2010 issue when Sami Sykkö was still the head editor of the paper. You can see that. The issue was fresh, that something new, for Christmas issue. A theatrical and joyful celebration.


Vogue España, Diciembre 2012

Gloria, joulukuu 2010

Here I add some pics from the reportage. Photos are from Marko/kuvaamo and styling Teri Niitti.



Mr. Sykkö himself






No comments:

Post a Comment