Jan 2, 2012

2012 might be for Mint

Mint is kind of a difficult color, or at least it is not a common one or that pleases many. I haven't really been fond of mint, but as previous orange did, mint is finding a way to my world. My very first mint thing has been a miniature clicky pencil to be used with my new 2012 Moleskine Calendar. I am so proud I already have my calendar, it is only January! Usually I am a bit slow and it is very common that only in February I am searching for a new time organizer. This year the Moleskine came with funny stickers, funny, bec I don't really see a use for them. Maybe when I start to fill in the important dates I find how useful these different stickers might be...to be seen.



Moleskine with its stickers


Another mint thing I have been glazing at has been pants from Borne by Elise Berger. Would be so cheering to wear them!

Something different to be seen on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment