Feb 27, 2014

More granny's squares

I made this scarf actually before the blanket. The story was that in 2012 I was planning to sent the yarns to my mum so she could crochet this scarf for me. Give her something to do basically. Unfortunately my mum passed away before I got to do this so finally I made the scarf by myself and it took quite a while. Last year I had it ready but didn't use it not even once. My plan was to buy a jeans jacket and wear it with that but until now I haven't bought the jacket. The one that I would like to have from Pepe Jeans has never been in sales and I find 145 eur a bit expensive for a jeans jacket. Anyway this year I bought a wool coat from Mango and it pairs well with it. I also have a military green parka and these granny's squares fits that too.

The yarn is Drops Alpaca, 100% pure alpaca from the best yarn shop "All you knit is love" in Barcelona.











No comments:

Post a Comment