Jan 31, 2014

Organic, raw and ecological


Last year just before my baby was born I received a package from Finland. It contained a magazine about babies, kitchen towel, ecological cleaning rags and raw chocolate. What a wonderful gift! I was excited about all things and apart from the Vauva-magazine other stuff were new acquintances for me.

I had never heart about Kierti, a Finnish company started in 2008. All their products focus on sustainability. The items are mostly cleaning items. They sell washable bamboo and hemp cleaning rags and also hemp yarn if you prefer to produce your cleaning rag by yourself.

Other new thing is raw chocolate. In Helsinki there is the company Goodio with a big heart and sweet tooth that is producing small scale raw chocolate. Raw chocolate is chocolate that is produced using only original raw materials and without using heating in the production. This way the chocolate doesn't loose all its precious materials; vitamins, enzymes etc. The taste is quite different than milk chocolate, but a bit similar as dark chocolate. I recommend to try this out.





No comments:

Post a Comment