Mar 3, 2013

Travel fever

Trip to China is approaching; I have my holiday request approved, we have plane tickets and the accommodation (organized by the Hempel Award -organization). We got our VISAs last Friday and that was a relieve as during the February I started to be anxious about everything, including the VISA.
We already have 2 travel guides and I couldn't be without buying the book "Living in China" by Taschen. It is not really useful in the trip, but it serves as an inspiration and as it cost less than ten euros I bought it.

Finally when reading about China I start to have typical feeling of long holiday journey and the butterflies start to move in my stomach. Until now I have been only cloth focused, sewing and thinking what is still missing to do (a lot...) + all the practical aspect of the journey; VISA, hotel etc. but finally, finally I realize we are going to China and that is a huge ancient culture really different what I am used to here in Europe. I am so happy that back in November I applied to the China International Fashion -contest.







For the past few days "Princess of China" by Coldplay ft. Rihanna has been a perfect soundtrack to me. The video is wonderful. 









No comments:

Post a Comment