May 2, 2012

This month's winner is Harper's Bazaar

With Liya Kebede on the cover, 25th Issue, May 2012.
I fancy turquoise and the contrast red hair with the air of the 80's career woman.

I am a window shopper and the same comes to the magazines, the cover needs to be stunning in order to buy it. Earlier I was more loyal to certain magazines, Woman for example, but nowadays I just let the cover speak. Last month it was British Vogue, on May the Harper's Bazaar which I had never bought, I think. I wonder why not, bec the paper seemed to be more interesting than its fellow competitors and I actually read some stories as well. Not only picture glazing. Funny size has the paper; 24x33 cm.

I liked the way they presented the perfumes; together with the flowers although my this year's favorites were not on the list. I am pretty sure I am obliged to by either Roberto Cavalli's new fragrance or Chloé 's Eau de Chloé, or maybe both. The first for the summer nights and the latter for the sunny days...























No comments:

Post a Comment