Dec 2, 2011

Juicy Colors by Mango Touch

Few days ago I had to kill time and it was when I entered to Mango Touch, an accessory store by Mango. This autumn Mango launched own concept store to its bags, gloves, belts etc. and my impression of it is really colorful and juicy. They have typical leather imitation bags that are extremely cheap, but also they have genuine leather and suede ones and those are real pieces, of course more expensive, but affordable. You can't be without touching those juicy bags! I need a new one as my old is already loosing its look and it is also too big. I don't need any shopping bag, as the bigger the bag the heavier it is, as I fill it, and uncomfortable to use. At the end you can't find anything from it! Mango Touch has several medium size bags with tremendous colors, but...I will choose a boring, but useful black one...I know, I know, it is completely boring etc., but I really am not in a place to buy a vivid color bag. I know I would use it only in some, few occasions. Although the one with the stripes would be awesome...



They do have the neutrals from all of these bags; black and brown ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment